Monday, August 2, 2010

Communication of below benchmark grading in ACRs

To
Sr Supdt Of Post Offices
Pune City East Dn Pune 411030.

Sub: Communication of below benchmark grading in ACRs.

Ref : Your office letter No. PNCE/MACP /CR Corr /10 dated 19.7.2010
R /madam
The remarks “Average “regarding my performance communicated to me vide your office letterNo. PNCE /MACP /CR Corr /10 2010 dated 19.7.2010 is not acceptable to me . My representation against this remark is as under.
As per orders on the subject, the controlling authority is required to review the performance of the official working under him from time to time during the year under review .You have not asses my performance very well and correctly because I have not received a single letter of communication about my performance .I have not received any single warning or caution letter from you during last five years. Therefore your remarks “Average “are nearly on prejudice mind and such remarks are not treated as valid as per the guidelines issued by the ministry of Home Affairs from time to time.
Whenever adverse entry is recorded in any CR of the official he should be given reasonable opportunity to defend his case. Adverse remark can not be noted all of his sudden at the end of the year .It is also further stated in the guideline issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs and Personnel that the adverse remark should be based on Established facts and not near on suspicion /Personnel opinion.
You have certainly violated the guidelines, therefore I request you to expunge remarks from my CR for the last five years. Your letters asking my representation for the last five years remarks is totally violation of the orders issued by ministry of Affairs and Personnel .As per orders on the subject the “Adverse “remarks to be communicated in the month of April every year .Therefore causing of the explanation is for the adverse entry for the last five years is uncalled for .So I do not accept the remarks communicated to me.


Thanking you yours faithfully

No comments:

Post a Comment